Sunday 25 November 2018

Blowing 5 Years of Dust Off My Blog.

I have decided to start using my blog again, blowing the five years of dust off. It is surprising how very little has changed and yet what is different too. My game focus has shifted to some new games and I am still attending conventions whenever I can, though I am no longer organising conventions at the moment.

I'll start by posting up my past RPG Con reports from over the last year, especially those that detailing game reports of Tales from the Loop games that I have been running.
I'll also be posting up my lists of upcoming RPG Conventions on a monthly basis, details of my game preparation, GM advice, and my (hopefully helpful) insight into running games.

My aim is to be informative as well as entertaining though those lofty ideals may disappoint. :)

No comments: