Thursday 19 February 2009

Midweek Character - Vic Mackey

Here's another HeroQuest character for one of my up and coming games.
I just loveTV show
'The Shield'  and I would like to run a game with the Strike Team as the player characters. A hard game to run as there would be no mythic, mythos or supernatural events - just a straight hard-hitting corrupt cop story.
Also a slightly different style of 100 words as this is written in the first person.



Vic Mackey’s Story

"Good cop and bad cop have left for the day. I'm a different kind of cop."

"Hey, option one is: we take him alive. But feel free to consider option two."

I am the tough, leader of a Strike Team, a four-man anti-gang unit in the Farmington District of Los Angeles. Captain Aceveda thinks that I am an extremely corrupt police officer; that I steal drug-money from drug dealers, I beat and torture suspects, and I may have committed murder more than once. I see my brutal tactics as a means to an end. I am not wholly bad, however; I am a devoted father, a loyal partner to other cops on my team, and will swiftly protect those I see as innocent victims.

"I don't step aside, I step up."

100 words.

 



Vic Mackey

KeyWords

Strike Team Leader 5M

Corrupt Police Officer 10M

 

Flaws

Considered Corrupt

Deemed a Multiple Murder

 

Personality

Brutal

Loyal

Not Wholly Bad

Protective

 

Relationships

Devoted Father

Distrusted by Captain Aceveda

Hates Drug Dealers

Known to Gangs

Leader of the Strike Team 1M

Protector of Innocent Victims

 

Abilities

Beat Suspect

Brutal Tactics

Ends Justifies the Means

I don't step aside, I step up

Knows Drug Dealers

Knows Farmington District

Loyal Cop Partner

Steal Money

Swiftly Protect

Torture Prisoner

Tough

Understands Gangs

 

Items

'The Shield'

Backup Snub-nosed Revolver

Bullet-proof Vest

Smith & Wesson Model 4506 Pistol

 

No comments: