Tuesday 9 September 2008

Mega HeroQuest Game last Saturday

So a busy game on Saturday.
It looked at one point to be eight players plus me but unfortunately two of the players couldn't make it. Still I had six players I had to cram into my little attic room. Also a wide catchment area for the players as one came from Leeds, two from Stoke-on-Trent, one from Long Eaton and only my two siblings were from Derby.

It ended up being ran in two long sittings but it went very well. Epic and silly at the same time.
Many laughs were had, especially at the GM's expense.
A new Gloranthan metal has discovered though, Me-Lead!

So a good game and expect the podcast to go up by the end of this month.

Image
Dave, Rob, Mark, Simon and Russell


Image
Dave, Russell, Amy and Jenny the spectator

No comments: